Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Delightful Kellog’s Cornflakes Breakfast with Guptaji

Breakfast for me had traditionally comprised of sabzi and parathas with a dollop of butter on top. Alternately, for a change it would comprise of the ubiquitous bread and butter with eggs and jams. Both these categories of breakfast being high in calories had been adding to my body weight. In fact for most city dwellers like me who have a sedentary life still like mine become over weight in due course because of what we eat.
My eating habits would have continued unchanged had I not met Guptaji  in the park the other day during a morning walk. Guptaji had recently shifted to our locality . We had been seeing each other regularly in the park. One thing  led to another and we became friends. Despite his age Guptaji was not over weight. One day when he saw me panting after the walk he enquired what kind of meal I was having. I told him about the breakfast which I had been taking all these years. He thought for a moment and then extended an invitation to me to have breakfast at his place the next morning. Initially I was hesitant but out of curiosity I accepted the invitation.
Next morning after the walk we went over to his place. I was greeted by Guptaji’s family. While the breakfast was being served Guptaji confessed that the breakfast for him and his family comprised of dishes made from Kellog’s Cornflakes. Most of us are not aware as to how many dishes could be made with Kellog’s Cornflakes. But when the breakfast was served I was in for a great surprise . We started with Strawberry and Banana Cornflakes a dish which was out of this world. The next dish served to us was Walnut Cornflakes Choco balls. The dish was unforgettable for all chocolate lovers like me . The next dish on the course was Sitaphal Cornflakes which turned out to be another dish beyond imagination .
I could never have imagined that Kellog’s Cornflakes could have been used in so many wonderful and delightful ways. Guptaji further elaborated that besides being tasteful all the dishes were also low calorie. No wonder Guptaji and his family members were all slim and in perfect health.
While going home I resolved to change over to Kellog’s Cornflakes for breakfast. The breakfast besides being tasteful would not cause any heaviness. After few months of having Kellog’s Cornflakes to my pleasent surprise I found that my body weight had reduced and I looked a few years younger than my actual age. Whenever guests would be around breakfast using Kellog’s Cornflakes could be made in a jiffy. I also discovered that besides using Kellog’s Cornflakes for breakfast it could also be used for preparing several snacks like Cornflakes Popcorn Clusters or Chatpati Cornflakes Chidva.
Thanks to Guptaji and Kellog’s Cornflakes for changing my life for the better. I will definitely visit their place again to enjoy the sumptuous breakfast which is healthy as well as tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment