Friday, January 23, 2015

Proposing My Crush

Love is a beautiful feeling and the best part of it is when the love is not one sided. The person who is your crush now can also turn out to be your life partner.  I was always scared of proposing the girl whom I like the most. Whenever I have tried to approach her, fear of losing a friend like her stops me. She is my best friend. We know each other since childhood and I do not known that when the friendship turned into love. Now she is more than a friend to me and I see her as my life partner.  At the same time , I am scared of expressing my true love.
Now, it is high time to confess my love to her. If I do not express my feelings to her, I would always have to live my whole life with a  regret.
This valentine’s day, I have planned to propose her in an unusual way.
Before approaching someone, it is always better to check whether your crush is single or not. If your crush is already committed to someone then there is no point approaching him/her.
As she is my best friend, I know her inside out. She never had any relationships and completely single.
I would call my crush two days before valentine’s day and fix the date with her so that she is free for the whole day. I have planned an early morning date on a beach side where we would have our breakfast. I have decided to cook for her because every women likes when a man cooks for her. I have planned all her favourite dishes. After breakfast; I have decided to take her out for shopping. There I would buy something creative and colourful for her. It is very important to look confident and happy before proposing your crush so that your crush does not feel awkward. It is also important to look presentable and dress nicely on your date.
At last, I would drop her at her home and say good bye. After five minutes I would make sure that she is inside her house. I would put a small puppy as she is a pet lover and always wanted a dog. I would also put a bunch of red flowers for her with a greeting card where I would write my feelings for her. I would knock the door and hide somewhere else to see her expressions when she would read my message. I am quite sure that this would definitely bring smile on her face. After a moment I would come in front of her and bend down on my knees, gifting her a diamond ring with a note attached to it saying  ‘Marry Me! ‘
That would be the most special moment for both of us. I cannot wait anymore to plan my proposal and the valentine’s day!

 This post is a part of cupidgames.closeup.in by indiblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment